Things have been busy lately... but not even in a "I can't wait to share this with you!" kind of way - more like a "How did my house get this messy overnight?" kind of way.
So, I apologize that I haven't had much to share with you. Here are some highlights:
- Hubby Dearest is finishing our (gorgeous) new deck this coming weekend, so I hope to have some news for you next week AND photos.
- I am sewing in the evenings to build inventory for the Craft Show in December.
- Princess is naughty almost every day, apparently she's sick of me being too busy to blog, too.
- Bill & I just spent the weekend in Holland, Michigan and I spent more time enjoying our company and the scenery than documenting. Therefore, I don't have a single photo to prove we were there, or show you what a lovely weekend we had with friends.
- I am reading that dirty, nasty, too-foul-to-mention-the-title trilogy right now. It got me hook, line & sinker.
- The last two weeks I've been blogging here and here.
- I've had several Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the last week and I'm not ashamed whatsoever. They're delicious. Decaf, non-fat, no foam, no whip. Just in case anyone wanted to bring me one :)
- Pumpkin Pie is the best candle. Ever. Go buy yourself a large jar and fill your home with the smell of happiness.
I hope you're enjoying the beautiful things Fall brings!