Zipper Pouch by Thirty-One. And can you believe that one little tote holds all of these goodies?! Plus, with just one cloth AIO diaper in the tote, it fits in my purse!
This way, I can be totally ready for a diaper change if we are out and about. If I am going out without LW I can take it out of my bag and leave it in the car without wondering if I forgot my wallet, keys or sunglasses in the diaper bag (you know it's happened to you...).
Here is what I keep it stocked with:
- The bag is the Zipper Pouch by Thirty-One
- Wet bag (I make my own)
- CJ's Butter Stick - All of their scents are AMAZING
- Norwex Travel Enviro Cloth
- Norwex Hand Cleaner (an alternative to anti-bac gel)
- California Baby Sunscreen
- Doggie bags, because I rarely remember #2
- AIO diapers
- Emergency wet-wipe
What do you use for diaper changes on the go?